attachEventListeners(\RedBeanPHP\Observable $observable) : void
Attaches the FUSE event listeners. Now the Model Helper will listen for
CRUD events. If a CRUD event occurs it will send a signal to the model
that belongs to the CRUD bean and this model will take over control from
there. This method will attach the following event listeners to the observable:
- 'update' (gets called by R::store, before the records gets inserted / updated)
- 'after_update' (gets called by R::store, after the records have been inserted / updated)
- 'open' (gets called by R::load, after the record has been retrieved)
- 'delete' (gets called by R::trash, before deletion of record)
- 'after_delete' (gets called by R::trash, after deletion)
- 'dispense' (gets called by R::dispense)
For every event type, this method will register this helper as a listener.
The observable will notify the listener (this object) with the event ID and the
affected bean. This helper will then process the event (onEvent) by invoking
the event on the bean. If a bean offers a method with the same name as the
event ID, this method will be invoked.