Welcome to the beta testing page. Help us test the next version of RedBeanPHP! We are currently testing RedBeanPHP 5.6 Beta 1.
RedBeanPHP 5.6 (3 September 2020, Christmas Edition)
- Added DDL-templates (Gabor)
- Added bean->info() and R::findFromSQL() (Gabor)
- Added getDatabaseServerVersion() (Gabor)
- Fix unnecessary widening when storing 1 in a MySQL TINYINT(1) column #839. (Gabor, thanks davidsickmiller)
- Preventing RedBean from trying to call protected or private methods (Lynesth)
- Allowing the use of __call in the model (Lynesth)
- Allow overriding stringifyFetch with setPDO (Gabor)
- Adjust setPDO in RPDO to avoid having pdo instance replaced (Gabor)
- Added support for SQL Select Snippets in CTE-Queries (Gabor)
- Added support for MySQL8 (Gabor)
Also checkout the new data seeding plugin: RedSeed (thanks Ben Major).
back to main menu